4.25.2010

A Bloggy Award!

I've spent this evening doing what I call "blog maintenance" - which today meant beginning to re-visit all the blogs of interest (over 80!) I saw and bookmarked during The 2010 Ultimate Blog Party (UBP) sponsored by 5MinutesforMom earlier this month. I wanted to check them out again to decide which ones I'd like to continue following - a rather daunting but nonetheless fun task with which I'm now about half done.

And earlier this week - also in conjunction with the UBP - Glenda over at ME AND MINE IN A SMALL TOWN chose to grace BEING MADE NEW with a Sunshine Award, a writer-to-writer honor given to blogs that, as she says, "inspire others and show positivity and creativity." Others from the UBP have made similar comments about what I've written here; I am humbled and so thankful that the Lord is apparently using my words for good purposes in other people's lives.

And now I get to pass on the love by similarly recognizing 10 bloggers whom I find inspiring, positive, and creative!

As I said, I still haven't yet re-visited a number of UBP-related blogs. And I'd also like to begin following more of the blogs written by my Facebook friends and the ladies on The Homeschool Lounge. So I'm surely going to neglect (for now) to mention several Sunshine Award-worthy blogs. But I didn't want to delay any longer in publicly thanking Glenda for her kindness or in letting others know that I enjoy their writing. So, without further ado, my Sunshine Award winners are:

1. Wendy at LITTLE FARM IN THE CITY;
2. Jessica at THIS BLESSED LIFE;
3. MrsMamaHen at MRSMAMAHEN;
4. Shannon at HOMESCHOOLING THEIR HEARTS...FOR LIFE;
5. Kris at WEIRD, UNSOCIALIZED HOMESCHOOLERS;
6. Brigetta at TRANSPARENT MAMA;
7. Redeemed Diva at CONFESSIONS OF A REDEEMED DIVA;
8. Joy at THE STAY-AT-HOME MISSIONARY;
9. Z at LEARNING FOR HIS GLORY HOMESCHOOLING;
10. Jasmine at WINDMILLS AND TULIPS.


Ladies, each of you should now take the following steps in response:
1. Put the Sunshine Award logo on your blog and/or in a new post;
2. Pass the award onto 10 fellow bloggers;
3. Link the nominees within your post;
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs;
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


I'm just beginning to discover the extent of this "bloggy world" and the sisterhood that exists among women bloggers - particularly, in my case, with mostly Christian Homeschooling Mommy Bloggers! It's a fun, supportive, inspiring community to which I feel privileged to belong.

8 comments:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

Thank you, Tina! That's really sweet! :)

MrsMamaHen said...

Thank you so very much Tina! I appreciate that you thought of me :-)

Jasmine said...

Tina, thank you so much. I love it. xox

Shannon said...

Thanks so much! I'm honored:)

redeemed diva said...

Thank you for this award. I will...eventually...get around to posting this

Kris @ WUHS and Eclipsed said...

Thank you, Tina! I'm honored that you thought of me.

Michelle said...

Ah yes. Lovely. That's a lot of blogs to look at. I think my favorite (from the UBP) has been tales of mommyhood.

I didnt find any homeschoolingn new ones. better have a look at yours some more. LOL

Wendy Jung said...

Thanks Tina! I feel like a big time blogger now. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...