7.08.2010

My Father's World Blog Roll

Well, imagine my surprise this morning when - while visiting a new homeschool friend's blog - I stumbled upon the MY FATHER'S WORLD 2010-2011 BLOG ROLL! Apparently this connecting point for bloggers who use My Father's World (MFW) has been around for at least a little while, but I'd not heard of it before. I know dozens of wonderful MFW aficionados through our MFW affinity group on The Homeschool Lounge, several others through various MFW-focused yahoo! groups, and a few more from Facebook. Plus, I'm hoping to make more connections through the official MFW Message Boards. But I'm always eager to get to know other homeschoolers - and especially other MFW fans - so this discovery made my day.

If you use MFW, take a look through these blogs; based on what I saw as I visited several today, these ladies have a lot of wisdom and enthusiasm to share. And if you blog about MFW, sign yourself up so others know you're out there.

3 comments:

One Christian Mom said...

hey, Tina - I didn't know you blog! I love it. btw - this is Shellie from thl. I just subscribed :)

Wendi said...

Hey Thanks for linking to my page!:):) I am so glad I am making all sorts of new homeschooling friends!:)

Erna said...

Hi Tina,

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by my blog. I've appreciated the five-day grid you made for MFW-K and have already printed ours up. I made one for our K year but was missing some details due to our oldest not needing to focus on certain tasks. However, our second child will need to go through pretty much everything in the manual. Now, I'll just add some of our ideas that we've done into the grids, which will be so nice. Thanks again Tina! Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...