8.30.2011

First Post Ever Link-Up

This morning, I took advantage of the baby napping and the big girls playing (it's another irregular day because our friend Hallie is here again) to read through recent posts on the blogs I follow. Among them, I found a link to a post over at a new-to-me blog, Training Children Up for Christ, entitled "First Post Ever Link-Up."

Yes, this a link-up for anyone who would like to share the first post she ever wrote for her blog - you know, the one you penned when you weren't really sure what you were doing as you wondered if anyone at all would ever "follow" you!

My first-ever post was in November, 2008...so I'm nearing my third "blogiversary." My, how time flies!

If you're curious about other Christian home-educating moms' first posts, head on over to Training Children Up for Christ and link up! I've bookmarked the page so I can come back and read the posts. I'm always game for discovering new blogs written by like-minded women, and this looks like a great way to do that.


Photo Credit: HansKristian (http://www.flickr.com/photos/hanskristian/3212720358/)

1 comment:

Sara @ Embracing Destiny said...

I enjoyed your first post and the thoughts you shared. Your posts always make me think and I like the way you talked about finding the significance in the seemingly insignificant. God truly does care about the details. Your family picture is great, too. =0)

Thanks for stopping by my blog to comment. I'm glad you linked up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...