8.18.2011

My Name in Lights!


Northern Lights, that is...

because today I am profiled in the inaugural edition of the Homeschool Blog of the Week feature started by my friend Conni over at MrsMamaHen! If you're visiting from there, welcome; I hope you find content you enjoy and choose to stick around (i.e., "follow" me).

Conni is an Army wife and homeschool mom whose blog I've been following for almost two years. She and her family are currently stationed in Alaska, but she was born a Cheesehead - so my affinity for her was a given! She blogs about home education, Army life, and cooking...and often shares gorgeous photographs of her "Alaskan backyard" as well.

Pop on over to read my profile...and then take some time to browse around. You'll be glad you did!

2 comments:

Lea H said...

Congrats! I would love to be featured some time :)

Lisa said...

I read the interview over on her site, and it was so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...