But, with that in mind, would you please consider clicking here to vote for this blog - Being Made New - as BEST ENCOURAGER? Of the categories for which I was nominated and based on feedback I've received from readers over the past three years, that one seems to best suit me. And, since I can only win in one category, it seems best to concentrate on one nomination. Thanks!
I also nominated several of my bloggy friends' work in some of the other categories. So, if you've got time and are in the mood, I encourage you to check out each of these wonderful sites and consider voting for them as well:
- Favorite Homeschool Mom Blog: Roscommon Acres
- Best Homeschool Blog Design: Many Little Blessings
- Best Crafts, Plans & Projects Blog: Just Call Me Jamin
- Best Current Events Opinions or Politics Blog: Open Minds and Open Hearts
- Best Homemaking or Recipes Blog: Common Sense Homesteading
- Funniest Homeschool Blog: Flat Tire(d): A Homeschool Life
- Best Special Needs Blogger: Peace Creek on the Prairie
- Best Variety: Napalm in the Morning
- Best Thrifty Homeschooler: Diary of a Homeschooled Kid
- Best Nitty-Gritty Homeschool Blog: Not Inadequate
- Best NEW Homeschool Blog: So You Call Yourself a Homeschooler
- Best Homeschooling Methods Blog: Training Up My Children
- Best Homschooling Nature/Field Trip Blog: Mrs. Mama Hen
You needn't be a homeschooler or a blogger to vote; you simply need to have online access and a willingness to support this blog (and others you might enjoy).
Voting will continue through next Friday, November 18,
at 11:59 PM, Pacific Time.
A Note about the Voting Links:
They have been "glitchy" at different times since they were posted - meaning that sometimes you can get through to vote and sometimes not. If you get a message for any link here that says "Thanks for Voting," can you please bookmark this post and try again later? Sorry for the inconvenience, but it's a known issue with the site and nothing I can change.