1.05.2012

Come See Me in the Carnival!


I was most surprised a couple weeks ago to find in my email inbox a personal invitation from Henry Cate of Why Homeschool, asking me to consider joining Week 314 (!) of his Carnival of Homeschooling meme. I don't know how Mr. Cate ran across my little blog, but I'm humbled by his request and most happy to contribute to this week's carnival - and to future ones as well.

I'm also looking forward to visiting the blogs of others who've contributed; a lot of the post titles are very intriguing!

I encourage you to take a look. And, if you're a homeschool blogger, please consider joining future carnivals with me. I'm planning to host at some point, and I'd love to promote your site along the way.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What an honor! I can totally see why he chose you. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...