4.12.2013

Radio Spots


This past Tuesday I was privileged to have the opportunity to speak about the common core standards (CCS) for part of two segments on The Jerry Bader Show, a local conservative radio program with a large audience. I was amazed at the time Jerry gave me. I had emailed him the night before after a friend told me he'd be addressing the CCS, but I was not a scheduled guest; truly, I was just a caller like any other, responding to the topic of the day, but he gave me well over 10 minutes - an "eternity" for a "regular jane" caller - and he essentially gave me an open mic as well. I'm in two segments because he had me hang on over a break; you can listen here and then here.

And then, as I mentioned a few weeks ago, I was the featured guest on a March 19 blog-talk radio program - Women Patriots on Conservative Nation Radio - speaking about the CCS and homeschooling for almost an hour. If you'd like to grab a cup of coffee and listen to that broadcast, click here and fast-forward to 28:30 in the program, where the hosts introduce me.

What a privilege to reach thousands of good folks with information about the CCS and its dangers. I'm so thankful for both opportunities and look forward to what else God might have for me.


Photo Credit: Fernando Candeias

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...